200 AMP Electrical Panel Upgrade Los Angeles
Highest Rated Electrician in Los Angeles because…
- Lifetime Guarantee On All our Work
- 5 Star Rating on Yelp and Google
- Free Home Safety Inspection with every job
- If We’re Even 1 Minute Late your service call is Free
- We Always Answer The Phone during business hours
- Free Over-The-Phone Help
- Free Estimates
Need to Upgrade to a 200 AMP Electrical Service Panel?
If you are thinking about upgrading to a 200 AMP service panel and are wondering whether or not you need one, this information will help you make a decision.
There are 2 main reasons you should upgrade your panel.
- The panel is too small and not keeping up with your electrical needs.
- The panel is unsafe and is at risk of causing a fire or causing an electrical shock.
If you are unsure if you need a 200 amp panel installation, call our office and talk to our in house electrician, Kim. All of your questions and concerns will be addressed by our in house electrician and you will have a better idea of what to expect when our technicians come to upgrade your panel.
What is included in your 200 AMP Panel Upgrade
When you choose The Electric Connection to upgrade your panel, you can expect our certified electricians to include the following:
- Labor and/or permit cost to obtain city permits
- Siemens or Square D 200 AMP service panel with 12 double pole breakers
- Moving of the current electrical panel location
- All equipment required to install the electrical panel
- Clean up and remove the old electrical panel
Reasons for Upgrading Your Panel
There are a couple of reasons that will likely require you to upgrade your electric panel or what is sometimes referred to as your service panel.
- Adding an air conditioner
- Adding a hot tub, spa or pool
- Renovating the kitchen
- Adding on additional rooms
- Adding a home office
- Putting in a new refrigerator
- A house that doesn’t have enough power for your needs
- Breakers frequently trip when you turn on an appliance
Cost For Panel Upgrade
Fill out this quick form and we’ll get back to you with an estimate.
*** By clicking “Submit” I agree to receive future information via email from The Electric Connection ***
The Electric Connection
Your Los Angeles Area Electrician Since 1979
Fully Bonded and Insured
H.A.S. Electric, Inc. DBA The Electric Connection
Licensed Electrical Contractor, License: C10 406002
We also accept checks.
Tel: (213) 401-2334
Fax: (828) 446-0999
8 am to 5 pm
Call Toll Free