The Electric Connection works hard to provide our Los Angeles customers with excellent service and quality workmanship on every job we do. We are among the foremost Los Angeles electricians. We maintain a high customer satisfaction level which, in turn, results in a positive work environment and promotes continuous company growth and expansion.
Are you looking for a job as an electrician in Los Angeles?
Residential and commercial, includes service calls, troubleshooting and repair, house rewiring, panel upgrades, EV charger installations and new circuit installations, safety inspections, lighting installations, etc. The Electric Connection is looking for honest, dynamic, customer-oriented individuals who would like to join our rapidly expanding team.
We are seeking responsible, friendly & productive individuals with a high quality work ethic who can relate well with our customers.
*** Living in San Fernando Valley strongly preferred (near Sun Valley, Shadow Hills, Tujunga, Panorama City, etc)
Experienced Electricians Needed
Below is a list of our current job opportunities for electricians in Los Angeles and surrounding communities:
Must have a minimum of four years of on-the-job experience and a comprehensive knowledge of your trade. Must own your own hand tools and have a clean DMV record, a positive attitude, and the abilities to be a self-starter.
- English speaking
- Minimum 2-4 years of residential experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid CA driver license and clean driving record
- Able to pass drug and background screening
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have all trade related hand tools
- Must follow instructions but work under minimal supervision
- $30 to start per hour, depending on experience & productivity
- Weekly Bonuses
- Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental Insurance + 401k available after 3 months full time employment
Must have a minimum of one year experience. Must have your own hand tools, a clean driving record, be able to learn, and have a positive “can do” attitude about working and rapidly acquiring new trade skills.
NOTE: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.